To sign up for a new Gmail or Outlook Live email address, you need to go to the main Outlook website, and you can do this by visiting www.Outlook.com, or by going to world wide web.Hotmail.com, which usually now re-directs to the Perspective homepage.
From there, select ‘Create Free Account’ and you will be taken to the https://www.emailerlogin.com/outlook-hotmail-sign-up-create-account/.
The first thing you will need to do is choose your new email address prefix, or perhaps username. This will have to be unique, so it can not already be in use by another Hotmail or even Outlook user. It should start with a letter, but it can also contain figures, dashes and underscores.
Automagically, the email address may have the @outlook.com suffix. Nonetheless, if you click on the arrow next to Outlook.org, you can select @hotmail.net instead.
From there, click ‘Next’ and work your way with the sign up form. You need to decide on a password and enter some basic personal information, such as your name, area and preferred language.
You may also need to get into a security ‘captcha’ code. Upon completing the form, your brand-new email address will be developed.
Hotmail Outlook Sign Up - Quick Enrollment.
This is the step-by-step quick guidebook for registering a new Hotmail or Perspective email account.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/
- Enter your prefered fresh email address (including @hotmail.com or @Outlook.com site suffix).
- Press Get into.
- If the email address is accepted, click “Next”.
- Enter the pass word you would like to use with your account.
- Click “Next”.
- Enter you first of all Name and Surname
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your region/nationality and birthdate and year.
- Click on “Next”.
- Resolve the CAPCHA and click on following.
- Enter you mobile phone number and then click “Send code”.
- Enter the program code and click on next.
Your new Hotmail account is prepared.