A condominium means a spot where individual units are sold. You have individual ownership of all things starting from walls to everything. You must share some property using the other owners like elevators, club house, pool area, Gym, Tennis courts along with other common usable properties.
Singapore gets the best places to live. There are many condo launches at each year by developers in Singapore at various places based on budget of condos. For buyers there are numerous options available about where to live?
Buy a Condo according to budget and location:
• Areas like Orchard Road, Keppel Bay and Sentosa contains luxurious condos due to the most beautiful location of Singapore. The subtle buyers who aren't looking for only a home but luxurious living facilities which suit their status will get a perfect condo over these areas. Individuals who don't think about money could possibly get a dream home during these locations because developers also take their efforts to fulfill the high level sophisticated people.
What make a One-North Gateway Showflat the luxuries are :
1. Latest Flooring Designs
2. Stunning Textures
3. Quality Fittings and Fixtures
4. Special Gym with modern Equipments
5. Pool area
6. Tennis court
7. Some extra-ordinary accessories
8. Better Security
9. Garden and great atmosphere
10. Facing Sea
• Now let's wait and watch about Mid-tire range: The condos that can come at this level have low price compared luxurious condos. These condos are typically located nearby the city fringes, in areas like Newton Novena and Tanjong Rhu. These areas have great facilities too. Middle class people who want great facilities in adjusted price can get their dream house here. These condos are famous as the location is close to city center where every needful facility available easily likes business and entertainment.
• The Shop bought Condominiums: This sort of condos is located in suburban areas and developers of such condos provides good communal facilities. The buying price of these location condos cost less than the mid tire range. People who want to upgrade their living from public housing to non-public property, these condos are perfect for them.
• Singapore government provides a great facility to Singaporeans. Executive Condominiums (EC) certainly are a subset of condominiums which will come under the mass market condominium category. The us government introduced an EC which is a hybrid of private and non-private housing. The cost of EC is lower compared to private properties which facilities available limited to Singaporeans. So Singapore people who have a small business and should not afford a huge budget condo can live here.